Sunday 5 February 2012

What's With The Stare, Man? O.o

Sometimes there are people who just stare at you. I ride a jeep, and it is just the place where everyone is facing each other's direction. You know that vehicle from Philippines right? Especially if you're a girl, when people find you attractive, they keep staring at you. Sometimes it's so bothering. I don't even know what's on their minds..! Geeez. I experienced being in the jeep one time and four men got on. I was with my girlfriend and they began talking about us. I can hear what they're talking about, and trust me, it's not good. Their eyes were red, which means they have taken drugs at the same time, I think they're drunk. They keep staring and I caught the other man behind my back pointing at my girlfriend while saying: "Let's grab that girl already." I suddenly knew what they mean. It pissed me off so much I bad mouthed them. They were going to do something bad, but they suddenly backed off. Until now, I hate remembering that situation. The good thing is, we were safe and unharmed. The bad thing is, I'm beginning to hate pure male filipinos. By the way, when you see someone staring and smiling at you in the jeep, it's not a good intentioned smile, mind you. Be careful, for everyone who commutes on their way home, work, and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment