Wednesday 8 February 2012

Reading is fun! ^^

Well, not for me... =_= I like to study but I don't know why I don't like reading. Sometimes I force myself to stay awake while reading my notes but I don't understand why I can't. It's sometimes weird because I think I'm also reading a book in my dream. The moment I realize I'm not falling asleep from reading, that's the time I'm already dreaming. How weird is that? Haha. All I can do to survive studying is through writing. I just write and write and write and as I do it, my brain's absorption to what I'm learning increases. It's a bit depressing that I can write good but I can't stay awake when reading. It's like even if I listen to music, my brain really doesn't like studying.


I'm more of a listening person also. I learn a lot just by experience and listening. Oh, I also learn by watching, like watching movies and shows about anything. It seems that reading is really not in my options. But it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment