Monday 6 February 2012

Pressurized?


Ok, now I have this odd problem called pressure. I know I know, everyone is pressured; pressured from their studies, from their work, or from their home. Mine is the pressure I get from school. Some  people are expecting a lot from me, and I would like to achieve their expectations. But this is also my life I’m talking about. I should also have my say, right? In the future, I would still be the one to choose where I’ll work and have my career.
I’m pressured because I need to cope up with my classmates in their level of knowledge (I’m talking about Chinese standards). But I only learned the language for a year or so, and until now I’m still learning. So, I only hope that my teacher would consider that. The truth is, I wouldn’t stop her from telling me things like I should do this I should do that, because she’s right. I also felt like I have lesser time for studying. One, because of my English subjects. Two, because of the energy I waste in commuting and inhaling all that smoke. Three, I have an early schedule nowadays. I’m trying my best to manage my time, but it goes so fast I don’t know why. (Stressed) >_<

1 comment: