Friday 25 May 2012

What to do now?

I don't know what to do anymore... My relatives wanted me to go to China for further studies but our school's system went bad. They'll only choose 5 from the 8 of us. The company in which we got support to gave up their support. So the next company who supported us can only support 5 of us. Only 5 who would be chosen. I know I'm the weakest 1 in our class. My Chinese isn't good enough. Even my friend is going to quit studying and start working now as a teacher. I don't know if it's true though. But I don't know what to do... I'm so confused.

Should I shift to a course I like? Or continue to a course I don't like but it's free?

I don't know what to do...

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes people underestimates themselves. You may not always know your strengths but I know God always have a way to show them to you. ^_^ Why not continue walking in your current path? God must have a reason in putting you there. Not everyone studies chinese teaching and surely, not everyone was chosen as the top 8 potential students that may have the chance to go to China... so why not wait for the final decision before giving up on everything you worked hard and earned? More Power to you and May God guide you. ^-^ BTW, very nice new background design. I liked it very much :D
    Thanks for the comments too! Appreciated it ^_^
    And yes, i totally agree with you about those people misusing their God-given abilities. sigh. hahaha. hmm... but the world hating us is a new concept to me. ^_^ Thank you again for liking my poem. It meant a lot to me.hahaha. i thought it's bad :P
    God Bless us all. but as always, people plant and water but only God gives increase. I'm sure you worked hard to be where you are today, let God do all the growing... you planted enough ^_^
    Just always remember, whatever the outcome would be, God have a reason for it. :)
    See you soon, I hope i can make it to YGC this Sat. haha. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement. I liked it very much. It was so useful to me. Thank you thank you thank you. BTW, YGC has an outing this Saturday. Meet at 2pm in YGC and bring 150. We're going to have Bowling. ^^ See ya! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... I don't bowl and I still have work :((((((((( sob sob sob T.T
      Have fun though :)
      Glad I can help. Just wait and see. :)He got lots of surprises in stored for us (His children) and everyday is a present. God wrapped it up especially just for us!:D
      I can't wait to open my present tomorrow ^_^
      God Bless!!!

      Delete
  3. Wow, thank you. ^^ This is nice!!! XD

    ReplyDelete