Thursday 24 May 2012

What's with the STARE, people? O.o

When I go out, why do people stare at me? Especially when I go to the place where it's public and there are many people. Even on the jeep. As I observed, people sometimes stare and smile to girls who they find sexy in the jeep. Those guys are so lustful. Lust is a sin and they are people from the world who loves sin, so I can't do anything about it. But the thing is, we can't control the minds of people. If they're maniacs, they're really maniacs. It's a bad thing this world is covered by sin, but it's human nature and we can't do anything about it.

Just an advice for those people out there who experience that they are being stared by people, or even if their girlfriend is being stared at: Get out of those people's sight and hope that someday someone would kick their ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment