Tuesday 19 June 2012

Life's Goals :)

Hmm... What's your life's goals? Everybody has one. ^^ Is it having a family? Your dream house? Your dream car? Luxury?

Well, for this time, I wanna share my life goal. ^^ It is to have a successful business and a nice family. But amidst all that, my life's goal is to have a perfect relationship with God. I want to be who He wants me to be. I want to live my life while letting Him shape it all. I wanna let Him mold me and control me. By doing this, it is only God who can give my success. With full dependence on Him and doing what I can in life, He will never leave me astray.

Same goes to you my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. If we keep God's law in our hearts and minds, and apply it in our daily lives, what could go wrong? :) God is perfect, and failure isn't found in His vocabulary. Let us trust God in His will for us.

God Bless You. ^_^

2 comments: