Friday 22 June 2012

If We Were In A Farm

If we were on a farm, I would wake up every morning and chop logs to cook your dinner. I'll open the window and cover it with the curtain that will flow with the wind as the sunshine approaches your beautiful eyes. I'll pick a bunch of flowers by our backyard and place it on a vase by our window. As you see the flowers prepared by me, you'd see my happiness when I am with you. As you go outside the house, I would let my shepherd dog give you your slippers to protect your feet from all those dust outside our farm.

As you approach a table with our breakfast ready beside our grapevines, you saw a flower placed beside your plate and a letter on your chair. You open my love letter and sit down as you read it. You smiled and I went near you by your back. I covered your eyes as you smiled and picked up your flower. I held your shoulders and kissed you good morning. :) We had the most wonderful breakfast.





We walked around the farm and talked about everything dear and happy. We talked about how God made us meet each other. We talked about how good God can be and how beautiful life can be. :) Yes, life is beautiful with you by my side, my love.






As we walked by a pond, we sat down to watch the beautiful view. You held my hand and kissed me as we watched two swans in love. You and me = The best. :)









                                          

                                                 Baby, Life Is Beautiful With You. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment