Sunday 1 July 2012

There's No Need to be Afraid

In sharing what we know about Jesus, there are times that we feel we are crushed and we are afraid to go on. We feel that everyone is stopping us and they begin feeling that we are weird. But that is the time when you'll know who your true friends are.

For me, I'm a proud Christian. I boast not for myself, but for God. That I am happy I am His child. I want to inspire others to not be afraid to preach and to spread God's word. For He will protect us from embarrassment and humiliation. He will guide us to people whom He want to share the gospel. With Jesus in our life, as we proclaim His name to other people and even to our enemies, He will help us in saying the right words. And Paul, Jesus' apostle, told us that we should do everything with love. For the perfection of love casts away fear. So we should not be afraid if we love God. We should not be humiliated. If you truly love Him, do all things good without fear. Do what is right. And help other Christians grow. Be with other Christians. Inspire them. Be happy with God's word. And He will give you the best life. The life that you deserve. And His everlasting grace. God is the greatest. God is everything. He is the best. And we are hungry for Him. We are lost without Him. He is... and He is everything.

God Bless you. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment