Monday 2 July 2012

I'm Waiting For You, Lord

Lord, I'm waiting for you. Obeying your every command. While I'm waiting, I will worship you. I'll continue to strive for you. To never fail as a Christian. I will wait for your coming oh Lord, and continue to follow your footsteps. You are so good. You are the greatest. I will continue to praise your name and spread it to all the people in this world, so that they will know you and they will proclaim your name.

For those who are in the right spirits long for your coming. They long for your embrace. They long for answers that they can;t find in this world. They feel that they don't belong to the world, and they feel the right thing, for you chose them out of the world. And I want to proclaim your name to them oh Lord, so that they will know the truth about life. about how to live a life controlled by you. Where your children all belong.

Lord, I wanna be found in you. When the lights fade, I wanna be found in you. All I wanna be, is to be with you. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment