Friday 22 June 2012

I Transported to the Future



You see that? That's the future I got in to. I transported through a time warp I found while I was walking to the moon. Dressed in my astronaut suit, I went out by the alleys and found humans wearing tight dark suits with helmets to filter the air that they breath. I observed them for awhile and waited in my area. As I looked at them, I saw how big the world changed over time. The technology, the weapons, the advancement of structures. Without nature, only black and red paint can be made. I finally went out and people looked at me. Up the sky, a police car flew by to inspect me. They dropped down and ran to handcuff me. They made me get inside their car and we traveled to the police station. As we were going there, I had the chance to see the city.

It was a dark place to live in. People are afraid of the government and the rich are greatly separated from the poor. I can't believe the world would be like this. How did humans take care of the world? They didn't, but instead, they used all of its resources. In the past, a football field size of a forest is being cut down every hour. I guess this was its result. I watched in pain as I watched people being tortured in the streets.
 


In the slums, I really didn't bother to watch how cruel it is anymore. War is all over the streets and citizens were given no chance for justice. We arrived at the police station and they pushed me to my cell.

Their General arrived and approached me slowly, while watching me. It's eyes were dark and its strength would crush me in a second. He grabbed my suit up and lifted me on the floor. He removed my helmet and I began to smell the rusty, polluted, and cold air the world has been inhaling. Their General pushed me to the wall hard and I was beaten by him. Before everything turned grey and before my eyes were also destroyed mercilessly, I watched the sky through the destroyed wall where I was pushed. The future didn't bother to investigate who I am or where I came from. They simply eliminate what they didn't want. The sky was dusty and the clouds disappeared. Before my vision disappeared with my life, I simply prayed that humans would change how they treat the world...


                                                                           THE END

1 comment:

  1. Hehe. It just came to my mind that I should post something post-apocalyptic. XD

    ReplyDelete