Friday 4 May 2012

Is it possible for a thousand years?

What do you think about Love?

God has love. You parents have love. Your friends have love. Even you have love. But what is love?

Is love a feeling that will only last a couple of years? Because I think love doesn't go that way. Love is endless. It is a feeling that is never meant to go away.

I sometimes walk on parks and see old married couples holding hands while they are walking. I imagine myself when I reach their age. There is no better success than being with God and the one you truly love. Being with God's best for you. I had always thought about growing old together with my partner. And I hope, as we come through the challenges of life, we can be old together. If I am to define the time of love, it exists more than a thousand years, or even more. It is endless and infinite.

People sometimes ask me what is love? But I don't answer them by words. I only cover my watch with my hands, and point my finger to their hearts.

True Love is timeless, pure, and unselfish. May true love inspire you all your life. Thanks for reading. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment