Friday 14 November 2014

The Me Now

Well, here I am. Done in China, passed the HSK6, and engaged in working life. How is working?

I would say you would only use 20% of what you learned in college in working. What the...Why?! Because working does not demand your full knowledge, but demands your attentiveness in routine. How? You do the same thing everyday, and get bored almost everyday. That's work!

But the fun thing is,  although with the same routine, I experience different kinds of fun or trouble everyday! I am a teacher, and teaching isn't boring for me. It's actually fun, not because of the things you teach, but because of what happens to the students everyday. There are fights, or mood swings everytime everywhere. Some days they're behaved, some days they're like wild animals. Haha! But that's what's fun about being a teacher! So, the question I ask myself now is: What will happen today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment