Monday 12 March 2012

I made it. I finally made it. ^^

After two years of excruciating pain from studying Chinese and from getting things right in my head, I finally managed to be one of the students who could go to China for further studies. Honestly, I actually thought I wouldn't make it through my first year in college, but with the help of God, I made it. Even though my classmates have more experiences than me in the language, I still coped up with them. I always had it inside my mind on what my teacher told me; never give up, someday you will reach it. And about doing things slowly for maximum efficiency. These advices helped me to be what I am today. The moment that I can already grasp one of my dreams and to continue my mission in life. With these dreams and my inspiration, I'm sure I'd go a long good way with life and God by my side. This is one of his blessings, and someday, these blessings will be my inspiration also for passing it on to whoever God will tell me deserves it. For now, I'll just hold on and press on to my dreams. Someday, and I know someday, I can do it. With the little help of your prayers of course. And I hope you too would never give up in reaching your dreams, no matter what obstacles and no matter how hard it is. Just be yourself and have more trust in God. More power. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! But we're going to miss you! I know you deserved it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete